MediaBox HD is rapidly rising in terms of popularity among the relative applications. The entire credit for this goes to the easy to use interface and regular updates. The development team makes sure that all the latest content is available on MediaBox HD. Therefore, users do not require switching to different applications. In rare cases, if particular content is not available on MediaBox HD Firestick, users can place a request for the same with the development team. In this post, we are going to share with you the steps to install MediaBox HD add-on on Kodi.
Kodi being one of the most powerful pieces of entertainment software is tremendously popular among the fans of movies, sports, films, and TV shows. With MediaBox HD add-on on Kodi, you can watch movies, TV shows, and animated movies from multiple sources or links. Following are the steps to install MediaBox HD Add-On on Kodi. Check this out: Comic Box | Download ComicBox APK APP on iOS/Android Devices.
How To Install MediaBox HD on Kodi [STEPS]
Please note that the latest build of Kodi has ‘Unknown Sources’ disabled. Therefore, before you proceed with the installation steps, you require enabling the option of ‘Unknown Sources.’ For that simply open Kodi and navigate to Settings -> System Settings -> Add-ons -> Turn on Unknown Sources. A warning will come up now. Please click on ‘Yes’ for that. Now, proceed with the following steps to install MediaBox HD on Kodi. check this: MediaBOX HD for iOS | Download MediaBOX HD App on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak.
- Open Kodi.
- Select Settings -> File Manager -> Add Source.
- From here, please select NONE, type the following source and select ‘OK.’
- In the underneath box, you are required to provide a name for this source. Please enter MediaBox HD and click OK.
- Navigate back to the home screen and select ‘System -> Add-Ons’ from the left-hand.
- Select the Browser icon and choose the option ‘Install from the ZIP’
- From here, you require selecting the name of the source/repo which you entered above.
- Afterward, please select the ZIP file for the repository.
Check this out: MEDIABOX HD APK FOR ANDROID (LATEST VERSION)
- You will get a notification stating ‘Add-On Enabled’ at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Install from repository’ and select the ZIP file of the repository you installed above.
- Thereafter, please click on Video Add-Ons and tap on MediaBox HD.
- Please click on ‘Install’ and wait for the ‘Add-On’ enabled notification to come up.
- You have successfully installed MediaBox HD Add-On. Please select the same by navigating to VIDEOS from the main screen of Kodi -> Add-Ons where you can easily find the MediaBox HD Add On.
Check this out: MediaBox HD on Roku & Download MediaBox HD APK APP on Roku TV.
Final Words – Install MediaBox HD Add-on on Kodi
These were the steps through which you can install MediaBox HD on Kodi. In case you face any issues in the installation steps, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below.
Stay updated for more coming updates.