Watching movies and TV shows is a favorite past time for, almost, all persons. We all love watching movies with our friends. However, it is not possible to hit the multiplex each and every time new movie releases. In the case of TV shows, it is not certain that their telecast timings will match with our daily schedule. But, all thanks to the internet, we can stream our favorite movies and TV shows anytime we want, with the aid and assistance of streaming applications. In this post, we are going to talk about one such streaming application that goes by the name MediaBox HD.
MediaBox HD is an Android application and can easily run on any Android device whether it is a smartphone, Android TV or Amazon Firestick. However, if you own Roku, you can still get MediaBox HD on Roku. In the following parts of this post, we will share with you the steps to install MediaBox HD on Roku. Must Read: MediaBOX HD for iOS | Download MediaBOX HD App on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak.
Download and Install MediaBox HD APK on Roku [STEPS]
Roku is a Linux based operating system and is completely different from Android. Though we can utilize screen mirroring that is not a good option as you cannot use your phone along with.
In the method described below, you can use MediaBox HD on Roku TV and utilize your smartphone as well along with. Read: Install MediaBox HD on FireStick & Fire Tv.
- As a first, please download the latest MediaBox HD APK file from here.
- Next, please install MediaBox HD APK on your Android smartphone just like you install regular applications from Google Play Store.
- Thereafter, please launch Google Play Store and download an application that goes by the name ‘Local Cast.’ Through this application, you can stream MediaBox HD contents on Roku without screen mirroring.
- Please launch Local Cast and tap on the small yellow colored ‘Cast’ icon to see the available devices for streaming.
- In this screen itself, you will see an option to ‘Change the Scan Active For.’ Tap on ‘Change’ and turn on the toggle for Roku. Please hit ‘OK’ thereafter.
- Now, launch MediaBox HD and play the movie or the TV show which you wish to watch. Before you begin playback there will be an option ‘Play With.’ Through this option please select Local Cast as streaming application and thereafter select the name of your Roku device.
- That’s it! Now just place your smartphone aside and enjoy your favorite movie or TV show on your Roku device.
Latest MediaBox HD App APK on Roku TV– Conclusion
These were the steps to install MediaBox HD on Roku. In case you face any issues while following the steps, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below.